CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I always sought out older women when I was dating in my 20s. I preferred women who were 10-20 years older. Those relationships worked well enough until they didn't. Now that I'm in my 50s I wouldn't dream of dating anyone that much younger than I am. I'm still attracted to older women, but now they're 5- 10 years older. Or they're at least my age.

I was recently approached by a 23 year old at the dyke bar. I was incredulous as she flirted hard with me. I finally said, "You know I'm old enough to be your grandma, right?". She was undeterred, but nothing about that situation was ever going to work for me. I wouldn't judge another for doing it, (I think), but just the thought of dating a young woman in her 20s makes me feel ridiculous. I can't even articulate why.