View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:17 PM   #14
Hokie Girl

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

Hokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond reputeHokie Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. . . again, THANK YOU for your feedback. This is very helpful and extremely useful for future studies.

First, several of the scales included in this survey are reliable and validated measures created by scholars much more skilled and educated than I. So, for those questions, we are locked in. . . and for the questions that excluded some folks' identities, I sincerely apologize. We needed a starting point, and in reviewing the literature, it has been well-documented that bisexual females and lesbians did not have distinct enough differences in the areas measured within this survey to not include both identities. While I realize these identities do not even come close to encompassing all female identities, we had to create initial parameters to make assumptions about what these data will reveal. So. . . I do understand these concerns, and they are valid criticisms that will be considered as I move forward in my career.

Truly, I thank you for all the feedback! I'm excited that so many people are interested in topic. That is very encouraging!

Best,
HG
Hokie Girl is offline   Reply With Quote