Old 04-26-2011, 01:05 AM   #23
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I watched the first few seasons. It was something completely different in the reality TV genre and I enjoyed it. I can't say that I knew much about him before the show so it was interesting to see him interact with contestants, the justifications he used for various things, etc. Back then, he didn't come across to me as the out of control, egomaniac, whack job that he has since become. I think I stopped watching shortly after the first Celebrity season.

I honestly can't see him running as the Republican candidate. I really doubt they would let that happen. I think if he does run, it will be as an independent, ala Perot, and I honestly think that could only be a blessing to the Dems.

I also think that people (in general) and the Donald (specifically) are pretty clueless when it comes to the ability of the POTUS to actually do things. If it was as easy as "When I'm President, I'll fix things because I'll be the President and the President can make stuff like that happen" then all the stuff that should have been fixed all along wouldn't still be broken.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote