Old 09-26-2018, 06:12 PM   #436
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
myself. i am disappointed in myself.

I’m trying to regroup but today was just one of those days.

I have been doing accounting work for many years. I like to balance things, and find errors. I love to calculate and work on margins. I have always been really good at it. I am not sure what is happening.

I had one special thing to do today, and it was not a complicated task, but I just could not get there. My boss kept checking the project and reminding me that it was still wrong, and I just made it worse and worse trying to fix it. It was embarrassing and humiliating. He is such a nice man, my boss.... he went on to school me on how I need to take my time to get things figured out, and how he does not want to have to check my work but is worried with my mistakes today. It involves his money and boy does he watch that.

I was right in the middle of working it out, and I stopped and started 3 other things, I just could not focus. I had to fight to stay on track and I kept getting lost in the task.

I don’t know who I am anymore!
We all have a bad day here and there, dee. You are wonderful at your job! Tomorrow is a different day and you will be able to figure it all out after a good night's sleep.

What disappointed me today is the behavior of someone. Ridiculous!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: