Old 01-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #47
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

And Thank God I have WT in my life that helps me think about my choices. sure we both are diabetics,and yes I have CKD stage 4. Yes we both will eat things that maybe we shouldn't, but its a treat not a every day thing. She loves salads and i don't. I wish i did.I have decided to incorporate more fish into my diet and also more chicken. I have a lot of pork in the fridge that we cook up every once in a while. Im having red meat tonight. We don't eat red meat as much as I would like but i don't need it. As far as diets...........small meals.WT isn't changing me , she is helping me with what i eat, and no she doesn't yell at me for eating something, she doesn't talk about my wt because my wt goes up and down.My top wt was 281 when I was out trucking, its went down to 256, but im at 260 right now.
I had a ex wife that was skinny,and she would "pinch a inch" and think she was fat. I wonder what she thought of me even at 240 .
Nope Im comfortable with who and what i am and if someone doesn't like it they can eat dirt and die ...
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post: