View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 08:10 AM   #125
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
***** bump bump bump *****

There's a recent documentary that's been released about Whitney Houston and Robyn Crawford which explores bisexuality..... And social repercussions that often accompany this particular sexual identity (doc on the Showtime cable channel network: Free To Be Me).

I know what it's like to rise to the challenge of social stigma that often comes with this identification .

I haven't watched the documentary yet, so I can't give any sort of recommendation about neutrality or other objective presentation of bisexuality.

But it's nice to know that our little slice of life gets some form of exposure in film.
I've seen this documentary twice actually so I feel the need to put my 2 cents worth in! I wouldn't say it's about her being bi-sexual but I am thrilled that the movie does go into more depth that any other that has ever been done about Whitney Houston! I also like how the movie isn't really a "downer".
It focused on a lot of the positive early stuff.

I can't recommendation enough!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote