Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Braedon proposes some great questions.

I felt different starting at the age of four.
I have never felt like a woman and I lived a double for about 35 years.
Misery.
I realize the community I'm in, but truth be told, I cannot make love or share headspace with other women as a woman. My attraction has to include that counterbalance of male to female energy. That's why I don't get being a lesbian, and I don't care for the word pertaining to me at all because that's not what I am.

Recently, I came out as a trans to one of my family members who didn't bat an eye.

I will commence with T in January provided there are no more hitches and there have been many. But transitioned or not I will always ID as male because of the person and how I'm wired within.
Jet, good to see you guy. Congrats on making your decision to move forward. I started to take T 18 months ago at the ripe old age of just past 50. If you ever want to talk about it, hit me with a pm.

P.S. This is my maiden post on this site. I guess you could say I just gave you my innocence?
Greyson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: