Old 11-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #32
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
I refer to myself as a transguy. I am not offended by it at all. "Trans" doesn't have a negative connotation for me at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Please call me Trans or transgendered. I don't ID or feel like a woman at all because that's not how I'm wired. I'll be taking steps in the near future to "complete" a little more how I feel and have felt since about the age of four.

There's been times I, myself rejected my transgender sexuality—even hated it— because it is such a difficult life when you live a dual existance tosave face and please people. I spent 11 years in seclusion trying to live as a girl.

Misery.

I've been put down and discounted by lesbians here in Atlanta because they reject masculinity of this degree. It isn't an easy life.

So to not refer to me as trans as in "TG" would only offend me.

You both missed my point, but ok. It's an adjective vs. verb thing. As in "Hey are you a gay?'' or "Her boyfriend's a black." Nevermind.
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post: