Old 06-12-2017, 12:48 AM   #72
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo View Post
It might depend on the concept of soulmate, what you think or expect such kind of mate to be or feel like. I don't have a specific person in mind that I'd consider my soulmate but there are situations in everyday life where I feel connected to people and we understand each other without words or we can perfectly relate to each others toughts and feelings.
I agree here. I wonder if it's not just two halves but different charts of the same ... crystal we each offer a connection that is recognizable and known previously not always as a romantic partner sometimes a a true freind, not always some one for keeps but you discover a price of your self fro. Them that you forgot about or had not been introduced to previously.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post: