Old 05-19-2017, 11:27 PM   #166
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

Romantic? What is that?

No I am not. My idea of romance is on the practical side the things you can only do if you know someone. Thing that needs to done but they have no time to do it. So I do so Little insignificant things, the laundry done, a favorite meal or a movie I don't love but that's okay, or washing the car. Those are the same things that mean something to me. Flowers are nice in my yard so make sure they can be planted, chocolates no unless you know my brand, Valentines day? Well just no, just don't. I am good with that.

I think it has to be individual for each person, My uncle made sure my Aunt never touched a gas pump from the day they married till the day she died. That was romantic and she damn well knew it. He never had to make a meal, or a snack, she made sure he was as well taken care of as she was. It wasn't expensive or elaborate but always considerate and thoughtful.

The whole of the family made fun of the connection they had but none of them ever had anything that could compare in the lives they lead.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post: