View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 05:22 PM   #174
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoseagrl View Post
I am ridiculously, pathetically so. But I'm that way about life in general, as a very passionate person. So guess my relationships are not excluded from that. But, like everyone else, what I find romantic varies. For me, it's things with meaning. A handwritten note, or any kind of note, or taking a walk ... or reading a book together. It's not about the generic mainstream idea of what is romantic to everyone else and girls in general. Knowing specific things, big or small, that I would find touching is being romantic to me. And that is what I enjoy doing for my partner as well. In lots of little ways, regularly. Not just once a year or on their birthday.

~ Journaling together
~ Letters & notes
~ Doing puzzles together
~ Sharing music & other forms of art
~ Admiring nature & other places together
~ Having home-cooked meals together
~ Movie binging
~ Nerding out over stuff together
~ Genuine affection, at random times too
~ Hands on things they need help with

Obviously my love languages are quality time & touch.

I too am the language of quality time! I think it's essential in getting to know one and another!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: