Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Show genuine interest in me as a person, I, in return, will do the same. If I date you, I am genuinely interested in knowing you.

I would rather sit and just have coffee & chat than go to the movies on a first date.

Be real with me. If I go out with you, I am already impressed by you so no pretense is necessary.

Understand that I am just as anxious as you are that the date go well, though I may now outwardly show it.

No expensive fancy date needed (though that is fun too). A picnic at the beach or a park is great.

Splitting the cost of the date is fine. Just because you are butch does not mean I expect you to pay but be honest ahead of time. If you do not bring it up, I will to make you more comfortable.

If you really like me, please let me know. I hate to guess. If you decide you do not want to see me again, be honest & tell me. I will do the same.

Be respectful, honor my boundaries.

Good hygiene, no bad breath please.

Please, no stories about femmes that did you wrong in the past. I will refrain from telling you stories about butches that did me wrong; in return.

In a nutshell: be the sweet, charming, open and honest butch that I know you are, even before I really know you.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: