Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
meaning to read every post before I commented - but, being the ol' crotechy bitch that I am, I didn't have the patience nor motivation - I am so jaded, I believe I've heard it all before.

Let me back up a bit...for years, I was a Lesbian - I didn't know any better, so that's what I always called myself. I was involved in sexually 'reciprocal' relationships. And by 'reciprocal' I mean - you do me, I do you. Well, that never sat well with me, and I'll tell you why. I was a lousy 'lesbian' - according to what the 'ideal' sort of 'lesbian' was supposed to be - reciprocal 'everything'. Well, I just couldn't go there. I was accused of being 'straight' because I - too put it bluntly - didn't enjoy/like going down on a woman - nor a man, for that mattter (I was 'straight' for the first 20 years of my life). I just did not like it, could not stomach it, didn't want to, etc. - I think you get the picture.

To me, being 'stone' is not touching/feeling up a butch - not that I would want to - I don't. Never mind, 'going down'! That to me - and I am only speaking for myself - is unspeakable! It is nothing I would ever want to do. So, anyone I partner with, would have to be stone in that way.

Ok, enough said about my preferences & personal interpretation of 'stone femme'...carry on.

When I think of a stone femme, I think of the individual you are portraying here. The assured confident woman that knows for sure and certain that she does not want to have any part with feminizing her stone butch partner. Ok allow me to kind of explain where my mind is going with this... As I mentioned in the stone butch thread, I had partners months and years later in our relationship ask for the unaskable... To me, and speaking strictly for myself, it makes me a bit uneasy and standoffish to hear a femme say that she is "open to anything." It kind of feels like there is room for options, but for me I am certain that there is absolutely, positively no options. I guess it's that trust thing and my past experiences that have me feeling like this. I just want to know that the femme I partner with is 100% certain. There is someone for everyone and just because I am strict with how I expect things to be does not mean that there are not different levels to the stone butch continuum. I am just saying that I am all the way to the far right on that continuum... like... back against the wall, no more space for further options, far right. I hope this does not offend anyone and how they perceive themselves to be... This is my own personal feeling about the stone butch that I am. And thank you for this thread and all your words on the topic... I am thoroughly enjoying it!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post: