View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 05:39 PM   #14
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I like to use Braggs Organic Raw-unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) as an skin treatment for my feet.

ACV has naturally occurring antibacterial properties, which helps aid in removing dead skin from feet, and aids in nail and skin functions by eliminating bacteria found on feet and around the nail beds of your toes.

When I treat the skin of my feet and toes, once a week as part of my pedicure, I notice how it makes my feet feel cool and refreshed. What I do is soak a cotton ball with ACV, apply it to the entire skin area of each foot, before I soak my feet in an warm bath water of Epsom salts. Pretreating my feet with ACV aids in not having to scrub my feet free of dead skin or microbes not easily seen.

I love to finish my pedicure by applying warm.coconut oil to my feet.

Thanks for sharing your tips about making body butter, Orema, I'm going to try that out soon.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: