Old 12-06-2009, 02:26 PM   #79
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
wanders in, looks around, and realizes where everyone is

I was starting to feel lonely LOL

Doh! I would have sworn I sent you a pm. Maybe I dreamed I sent you one.

Okay, now that you are here (and that reminds me to mention something to Jennifer now), so let's get this ball rolling.

The first round for 2010 is based on PASSION. Whatever, whoever is your passion....then that is what you need to show us. Keep your creations as close to 4x6 as possible, please, so Diva can put your work in her scrackbook.

The postmark should be February 1st. Let's try to be punctual, yes?

The deadline to sign up for this project is January 21st. I don't know what day it is, but I like the sound of it, so

If you have any questions, either Diva or I can answer them, since Diva put me in charge. Boy, are you all in TRRRRRROOOOUUUUUBBBBBLLLLLLE!

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl

Can we count on you for January and February, ami? I absolutely adore your work and would love to see more of it.

Does this sound fair to everyone?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote