Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Umstbthshi is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone playing Aion?

Heya all, I am new to this board and thanks for letting me in on your fun

I love gaming - Currently I am playing Aion. It is an MMO, been out for about 2 years; I think; it is also 15 bucks a month to play. It is a lot like WoW, which I also play, been playing for 6 years. have several 70+ characters, but only 2 to 85 since the last expansion. I am currently on Dalaran - have a priest and hunter - my druid is like 72 i think, and am looking for a new guild - most of my guild split or splintered into smaller guilds. If anyone knows a good friendly guild please give me a holla.

I actually think I like Aion better, in some ways, than WoW - it only goes to level 55 and the grind to level is a bit of a bitch, but you get WINGS!!! No mounts - can fight in the air - it is pretty kick ass. the graphics in Aion make WoW look like a Commodore 64 game. I just started playing about 2 months ago and have a level 30 cleric (always a healer - its in my blood i guess).

I am not too big on web based games they just seem too slow for me, but that is just me.

If anyone is interested in grouping or anything in either one I have several characters on several realms in both Aion and WoW.

Have a great day!
T-
Umstbthshi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Umstbthshi For This Useful Post: