Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umstbthshi View Post
Heya all, I am new to this board and thanks for letting me in on your fun

I love gaming - Currently I am playing Aion. It is an MMO, been out for about 2 years; I think; it is also 15 bucks a month to play. It is a lot like WoW, which I also play, been playing for 6 years. have several 70+ characters, but only 2 to 85 since the last expansion. I am currently on Dalaran - have a priest and hunter - my druid is like 72 i think, and am looking for a new guild - most of my guild split or splintered into smaller guilds. If anyone knows a good friendly guild please give me a holla.

I actually think I like Aion better, in some ways, than WoW - it only goes to level 55 and the grind to level is a bit of a bitch, but you get WINGS!!! No mounts - can fight in the air - it is pretty kick ass. the graphics in Aion make WoW look like a Commodore 64 game. I just started playing about 2 months ago and have a level 30 cleric (always a healer - its in my blood i guess).

I am not too big on web based games they just seem too slow for me, but that is just me.

If anyone is interested in grouping or anything in either one I have several characters on several realms in both Aion and WoW.

Have a great day!
T-
I might have to check that out.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote