atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Any thoughts on the new Wii system coming out next year?

http://e3.nintendo.com/
I was watching the E3 coverage on gamespot.com and G4 tv. The Wii U is an odd device to say the least. No more motion gaming? Or does that involve motion gaming somehow? That wasn't clear to me. And the tablet, I can see where maybe driving games or platformers might fit with it, but it's not clear how that is going to work with games like shooters and action/adventure rpgs. They didn't do an in depth demo with a game that is coming out for it at E3 so that could have been done better.

I was disappointed that Microsoft did most of their E3 presentation on games for the Kinect. Not everyone (moi included) is so hot on the Kinect, so we were kind of left in the cold. I read on gamespot.com that next E3 they will probably announce the next Xbox, so that will be a lot more exciting.

As for Sony, they put a lot of emphasis at E3 on 3D gaming. That is exciting to me, because I think incorporating 3D into console gaming could take it to a whole new level! However, I don't have the funds to buy a PS3 any time soon, and I like the Xbox exclusive games more than the PS3's exclusives. I also hate their controller. The Xbox controller is much more ergonomic. They also put a lot of emphasis on the new PS Vita hand held. It looks cool, but I am not really into handheld gaming at this point. But I don't have a smartphone either (I have a dumb phone ) so if I ever get one that might change.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote