View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:47 AM   #31
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Some years age I went on a civle war site trip..not shure what I expected but I know I felt and saw things that other ppl who were with me didnt.In Gettysburg I got so nauseated and wiped out I had to go back to the RV,it was a cloudy day and it wasnt what I ate that made me feel bad.On the drive thrue the park I sensed shadows in places..at Mannases I know I smeled black powder...in Vicksburge it was sureal at dawn with the fog off the river...no sound at all it was like watching a silent movie about the event somewhat in slomo.Hear at home they recently found battle ramparts and trenched where the battle in Shreveport was..Rumor is there is a sunken steamer in the river that had confederate payroll in it.Ppl have found canon balls and shot in the dirt on and off for years,self included.I woule love to go on anothre trip again but this time without distractions.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: