Old 09-27-2011, 09:08 PM   #47
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
It's been awhile since anyone has posted in here.

I posted the following dream in another thread. I wanted anyone's take on it.

I have felt ghosts and been around them my whole life. I have had experiences that only true believers in this would understand.

But.

I have NEVER came in contact with an aggressive hostile entity.

I don't know what to do other than to mark it up as a true dream and move on which is what i'm trying to do.

If there are any paranormal people still around here...i'd like to know what you think.

Thanks in advance.....

A lot led up to this part of my dream but basically i was asleep and there was a ghost in my bedroom. I opened my eyes (in my dream i think) and bella (my puppy) was doing circles on the bed all wide eyed like something was wrong and then something grabbed my hair and twisted it around and yanked on it hard. So hard it threw my neck back.

Then i woke up or was i already awake? My head was in that back position and Bella was still doing circles. I was freaked and couldn't move for the longest time. I kept tossing and turning and trying to keep my eyes open. Finally i went back to sleep.

This morning i was in a hurry for work because of lack of sleep and i was brushing my hair and immediately i noticed my head was sore. It hurt to brush my hair, no joke. I swear it's been sore all day and i've had to loosen my pony tail a few times cause it feels like it's pulling my scalp off.

So, was i dreaming? It felt real.

It's hard to say whether or not these thing's happen as part of our dream state. If you were in bed sleeping, it's usually easy to chalk it up to a dream.
A lot of times our dreams feel so real. If this is a continuing occurance, it's POSSIBLE it may be paranormal. Let us know if it continues?
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post: