Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
It's hard to say whether or not these thing's happen as part of our dream state. If you were in bed sleeping, it's usually easy to chalk it up to a dream.
A lot of times our dreams feel so real. If this is a continuing occurance, it's POSSIBLE it may be paranormal. Let us know if it continues?
I agree. Especially if it continues, would be a better indicator.

Also, is there anyway that perhaps your hair could have been pulled by something in your sleep? I've discovered that if anything happens to me physically during sleep (not enough to wake me up at that very instant) that I will have dreams revolving around the "pain" that I am subconsciously feeling. This has happened a few times. You may also have subconsciously felt Bella's movements which incorporated into your dream. Then upon waking, it "manifested" as real.

Then again, you could also have a presence in your house pulling your hair and upsetting your pooch.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: