Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We're currently playing Rift (MMO), and have found it to be pretty damn engaging thus far. I have never played WoW so for you WoW gamers out there - I can't give a comparison.

I do know Rift has world events every month or so - and that's pretty cool having something constantly "going on" in the world.

And I also know that I tend to play meatshields - yet with Rift I have a mage who's 5 levels from max (50) and I'm still loving playing him. So who kudo's to them for creating a squishy class I enjoy playing past ooooh 15 lol.

We're pre ordered Star Wars The Old Republic - anyone else planing on playing this? Graphics from what I've seen are very impressive. Can't wait to get into the game to see if I like the play style. I'm a PvE'er not a PvP'er so for me it's not about how much I can slaughter Joe Blow sitting next to me...
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: