Thread: The Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #55
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
However, I would recommend clearing your house. You have nothing to lose and a sense of peace to gain. I use sage, you can use whatever you like. Sage is a feminine spirit and has been used as a means of clearing space for many generations. You can purchase a sage stick around where you live I am sure {even though I am not exactly sure where you live }. I say prayers as I walk...
I have been taught that there are beings stuck here. And sometimes they take drastic measures to get our attention. I have also been taught to help them move on. I don't understand why more people don't help stuck beings move on. It perplexes me.
Yes to sage, and I did not realize it was considered feminine. Objects and buildings can hold feelings and spirits. I experienced this very vividly this summer going through a hotel where I was shown a crime of passion. circa late 1930s.

I was introduced to this idea when I was living in a boarding house in Houston. The landlord collected antiques, most of which he kept in the living room with the fireplace. No one used the living room and in fact no one even liked to go in or past the living room.

A very intuitive friend from the radio station I was volunteering at came by and went past the living room and stopped and backed up, saying, "Whoa. Don't you all feel that?" She went on to describe the heaviness in the room as stuck energy mixed with sadness and in-completion. And I guess we had noticed it without articulating it as such.

She suggested I clear the room with sage, which I did, talking to the spirits as I went and letting them know it was OK to move on. The room felt remarkably lighter the next day, and we started sitting in it and using the fireplace.