Old 01-19-2013, 10:37 PM   #25
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Like some others, my whole apartment is my cave. The floorplan is called Allegro, which is fitting due to the speed with which I moved into her. I was definitely not expecting it, but she's exactly what I needed.

When you come in, there's a tall narrow stairwell that takes you up. It's literally a transition from the world outside to the world inside and above everything. For the most part, it's quiet and no one bothers me here.

The kitchen, living room, dining room and computer area are all out in the open and I have a beautiful fireplace just inside the balcony door. Now that I have eclipse curtains up, the bedroom is a lovely place and there's a garden tub in the bath.

It's very charming and I can't wait until I have it exactly to my liking. She's coming alive, one piece at a time.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: