View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:16 AM   #29
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say that just this evening, I was describing the bubbly happy feeling I had while lolling around in my bed.

I was going on and on to Gaige, about the comfort of the fluffy mattress pad, topped with silky soft sheets, two fluffy down comforters, and many fluffy pillows. So, I think that my bedroom has become the first wing of my femme cave.

The spare room will be the next area to be developed into a new femme cave wing, where I will have my jewelry making supplies perfectly organized, and accessible (which means no cats in that room).

Frankly, the roommate moving out, has convinced me that my entire house should be one big femme haven...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: