MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in the process of organizing my femme cave. Casa del Bluem has a full, mostly finished basement that's mostly populated by random odds and ends right now, but I recently came into ownership of this super sweet coffee table and am waiting to hear back from my grandma about this chair of hers I've wanted since I was young. Planning on painting the femme cave section of the basement some sort of TARDIS-y blue and it'll house most of my books, dvds and will probably have a hair and makeup center where my curious little girl can't come in contact with my high end products. Bless her heart, she "wants to look like mommy" but mommy has expensive things that aren't for little hands.
MsBluem is offline   Reply With Quote