View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #37
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

My entire home is starting to become my femme cave, though my butch is welcome in the cave, and so far, seems to like what I'm doing...

For the first time, the house I purchased nearly 5 years ago (which will be paid off in 1.5 years!), is starting to look like I own it. I had not hung anything on the walls this entire time, added any plants or knickknacks, and I had only basic furniture items for comfort. So now, I am working through one room at a time (I've started with the living room, & front bathroom), and in recent weeks, I have been scouring the local thrift shops, yard sales, and craigslist for new items.

Each night, when I come home, and settle in for the evening, the decorating I've done really brings a smile of appreciation to my face.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: