jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I'm a male ID'd Butch TG, I have a female body I rarely acknowledge. That is until I hit 47 and the perimenopauisl shyt of hot flashes bombarded my body and muddled my brain. I took to calling it mental pause because it effected my brain more than I could have ever imagined. I took to reading glasses at 35 and continue to get more distance between my menu and my face, when my wife sits across from me and I have forgotten my eyes she will gladly hold the menu or read it to me. Some kids will wonder if I can read, the answer is yes when I have my damn eyes on. Back to the gates of hell and the night angles that pick one up and drop one into a pool of lava with no hope of ice. This last winter I wore a sweat shirt the entire time and we have some cruel winters of over 60" of snow. I shoveled the white stuff in my sweat shirt the wind in my face glad for the bite of freezing bits of ice. I tried the black kohash, it worked for a while, but not over the years.
I park my ass in front of the fan and pray the flash gods will be kind. I am now at the stage where it is not an every 5 minute occurrence and I can sleep at night with sheet and blanket, often tossed aside but not far from reach.
I am a secure human, so I know this too shall pass and has nothing to do with how I am perceived. In passing you would not know that I had just given a pint of liquid 10 minutes ago, except for the longing stare at the ice machine.
Oh the joys of the addled brain, forgetting from one minute to the next what the hell I'm doing in the bath room when I don't have any business to preform in said room. Or I know I was looking for something if only to remember the next day. These sad tricks of the addled mind are at once frightening and humorous. You can tell I'm looking for my glasses when a remarkable stare fixes my eyes, only to have pointed out they are already on my face.
Yes, dears the joys of mental pause, this too shall pass.
Corkey,

Thank you so much for posting.

I must go and thank my T for reading my menu to me once more. Cruel never leaves me . And I appreciate that fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I am a secure human, so I know this too shall pass and has nothing to do with how I am perceived.
This is THE best statement!!! In my eyes, this is yet another situation in which I give major "att-a-bois".

Mindlessness? wondering if it's 'mentalpause' or Alzheimer's. AAAAhhhhh yes, I've probably already stated about the lack of retention for school. then feeling a form of guilt for not remembering 3/4 of my semester. Although I can get a real chuckle from the kids for looking for the very sunglasses that are on my head.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post: