View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 04:36 PM   #23
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelli View Post
You Might Be Going Through Menopause IF...

If you frequently find your head in the freezer, you might be going through menopause.

If more than six times a day, you say "Now what was I doing? -looking for?-saying?, you might be going through menopause.

If your partner asks, "How are you, honey?" and you burst out crying and stay mad at him for the rest of the day, you might be going through menopause.

If you are yelling at your children to "keep it down" and they are reading, you might be going through menopause.

If you consider ramming that car that took your spot, you might be going through menopause.

If all of your clothes are suddenly a size too small, you might be going through menopause.

If the shock of the smaller size of your clothing sends you straight to the freezer and while you're there you grab some ice cream, you might be going through menopause.

If you stand at the refrigerator with the door open and someone else has to remind you of what you want, you might be going through menopause.

If your partner suddenly buys a new motorcycle for quick escapes a few times a day, you might be going through menopause.

If your children seem to be spending more time "out" with their friends, you might be going through menopause.

If your idea of torture is asking that little skinny girl in the cute blouse for the dressing room key, you might be going through menopause.

If you could swear she snickered as she let you in, you might be going through menopause.

If you are suddenly finding the need to shave places you've never shaved before (like your chin), you might be going through menopause.

If your life could be perfect if you didn't have to live with all of these irritating people or work with those jerks or go to church with those other people or share the road with those lousy drivers, you might be going through menopause.

If laughing at a joke reminds you of something else which reminds you of something sad and then you burst out crying while everyone else is still laughing, you might be going through menopause.

If you wish that you could sleep on ice, you might be going through menopause-or global warming.

If you are printing this out to show your friends.......well, you know.

Dose any of this stop??Im 64 and do take some meds that make me a bit sleepy and sometimes a bit of vertago so I thought it was the meds...may be "menopause" insted.Confues hear...yikes!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote