Old 08-06-2011, 05:14 PM   #25
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

I understand where your coming from. I went through "mechanical menopause " when I was40. I wore a hormone patch or used pills for about 7 yrs before i stopped them. I was lucky as the hot flashes were more of a flush then the full out dripping sweat my friends had told me about. The not sleeping got to me but over that now. The one thing i can say is even after my hysterectomy , once a month i got that "PMS, I don't care what you say , your wrong attitude"........So now that WT is going through it i have lots of patience and just say , yes Honey, whatever you say, because like i told her i know what its like, and its not all about me, its the PMS of menopause.
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post: