View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #26
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Rockin', some of the symptoms do ease as one gets further down the road. But you see it is all subjective because we are all different. So while mah pony may have gone out to pasture a year ago I still suffer PMS mood swings, though that is even getting better. I'm still getting blemishes from it and that too will go away. The best thing to do is keep your mind and body active, even through the energy drain. I feel better when I can excersize, I may never loose the pounds that came with the change, but I can do my part to help keep the creep at bay.
I work out nearly every day and it dose help keep my head clear and to the point,I can tell the diff when I dont workout,I was told it was because of the endorphine rush that comes from the work out..dont care why just that it works.I know I take a fue more naps than I did years ago and my energy isnt as much as it was...refer to working out to help.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: