Thread: *Menopause*
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #36
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

i think i have used every menstrual product out there and can hands down say the Diva cup was my least favorite. my absolute favorite was the sea sponge <shush Lady Snow and Strappin> but with both you inevitably end up having to manage the "bloody hand" predicament when using public stall-style restrooms.

i had a hysterectomy in may of this year and while i love it i do want to remind everyone to still have bi-annual sonograms of your ovaries. Either that or ask your doctor to run a c125 blood work up. That is the ovarian cancer marker, much like the brca test is for breast cancer. ovarian cancer is the silent killer and often is a-symptomatic until it becomes a stage 4 situation.

and for everyone who loathes the gyn office as much as i do (think i'd rather dig a ditch naked), most planned parenthood offices have lgbtq friendly obgyn docs who are trans-friendly.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: