View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #2079
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I bought all the xmas presents for friends and family today !!! Xmas shopping is offically over for me!!!!
I said that yesterday... and the day before.

well, I hit Bath and Body Works again. I received a 10 dollar off coupon yesterday that I couldnt pass up using. I bought 5 fragrance mists. Then we mosied down to Old Navy. I bought a bag full of goodies...the big bag. Next up was Starbucks and two caramel frappachino's. Yum. Then the grocery store and picked up a nice spiral cut bone-in ham and some fixin's for xmas day, stuff to make a breakfast casserole for xmas morning, stuff for biscuits and gravy just because, and a whole bunch of other stuff. And last was Walgreens because we needed to pick up a script and buy more stocking stuffers. After the coffee my kid went into hyper mode which can be amusing and also annoying... all in all we had a blast. Always do.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post: