Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,092 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

My Ms Wonderful is honest, kind, intelligent, good manners, left-leaning politically. Preferably is OK with cats. Preferably doesn't smoke. Must not be a drug user or alcoholic, other factors may apply if have previously been an addict/drunk.
Nice sense of humour. Very much their own person, but happy to let me help/support them in their life and will help/support me in mine. Wants to spend time with me, but doesn't go nuts if we're apart for a few days. Able to cope with a certain amount of eccentricity. Able to hold a decent conversation.

Beyond that, well... it's hard to say. There are many types of look that float my boat. It really is the personality that is most important with me. That said, my libido errs toward lusting after femmes, but some butches have made it sit up and take attention too. If butch, must identify as female, though.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: