Old 07-27-2016, 08:30 AM   #34
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure what happened, but I apologize for not responding to your post Jinxd. Most likely, I got tied up in my own personal drama.

That's a heavy burden to bear. I'm glad you have been able to extract yourself from most of the family and most of that toxicity. I have never been able to understand someone not working to protect a child in danger or the value of secrecy and prolonging abuse. It teaches children to be shame hoarders and predators that there is little to no consequences for their actions.

I'm very firm in my stance that if you put a hand on a child in an abusive manner, you should draw back a nub. Same thing with a penis. My own version of an eye for an eye, I guess.

Thank you for sharing.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: