How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

I have tried to be aware of the femmes around me, out and about...In the grocery store, at the gym, restaurants, etc., but it is really tough to know. I do not want to look like I am staring at a straight woman, who just happens to glance over and smile at me. A smile does not equal femme woman, it may just mean she is a happy and friendly straight woman.

I apologize to any femme woman, who I did not notice....I would love to had talked to you, get to know you, go out on a date with, that would have been really nice. However, I did not see you standing next to me....I did not see the 2x4 sticking out of your oversized handbag, the femme tattoo on your forehead or the rainbow femme chain around your neck. Damn, where are all the femme women in my community? I do not see them....Please stand up and be counted, I would love to meet you.