Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I met Ruff last year when hy pm'd me about where to find a good place to live in Florida. Of course, I told hym about Orlando and how the jobs were good here. I sent hym my phone number in that original pm and told hym to call once hy get's to Florida. We started talking to each other through text's and I got up the courage and called hym. Hy didn't know what to say to me since I was very tired after working all day and was talking very fast and about different subjects. I found out that hy had moved to St. Augustine, Florida and started talking about the beach. We met up for a friendly coffee date when hy came to Orlando. I was excited to find out that hy had moved to Kissimmee, and we kept going on dates. We moved in together in late January as roommates when hy needed a place to stay and finally got our own apartment in late May. I can say, that I am glad we decided to take things slow and we are very good friends. There were several negative people trying to keep us apart, but that didn't work..

Zimmeh
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: