Old 06-19-2021, 04:30 PM   #6849
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling AMAZING. I had great day with lots of little and not so little moments of happiness and pure joy. The weather was sticky and gross but other than that, it was a fantabulous day.

First, I was doing a perimeter check near the highway and saw two bikers coming my way. Instinctively, I reached my arm out in the 'hi, there!' way that bikers do and the second guy beeped at me and smiled real big. Accidental happy emotional boop!

It's Pride and I decided to go ahead and officially come out to my favorite coworker of all time. I knew it wouldn't be a big deal and it wasn't BUT then she came out to ME! My little baby bird is Bi! So then we spent an inordinate about of time talking about girls and butches the rest of the day, which--by itself--would be glorious for me but was extra fun because I've been missing family here and she was in front of me the past 2.5 years.

I have zero gaydar, y'all.

Also, we have pre-scheduled going to Pride together next year. We're going to take the whole weekend off and do it up right! With Father's Day tomorrow, this year just isn't going to work out for her and I don't want to go alone. I hate Providence and I don't feel like paying a ton for a ride share so that's that.

What else? OH!!! I have one customer that was going to be auctioned off next week and she screeched in a minute before close to make a hefty payment. She caused me to have to redo all my deposit and closing information but now I don't have an auction this month!!!

*happy dance*

Also, I love...love....LOVE the torrential downpours that happened today. My lawn needs it and Popcorn needs it. Popcorn is a plant that no one seems to know exactly what she is but I've determined that she's a she and she's butch and she has a butch cock and her name is Popcorn because her cock looks like an ear of corn popping with small yellow buds. She is my only female plant. All of the others are male. Why? Because I said so.

Currently, I feel like I have infinite time and can do anything and everything I could ever want to do. That, of course, is not true but I love this feeling of possibility that comes over me right after work on Saturdays.

I also feel like I might use my purple hair masque tomorrow and see how that turns out.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: