Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,467 Times in 2,633 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feel like it

I trust NO politicians as most of them are like criminal defense lawyers, liars. We are having our elections now and of course our boy prime minister is making more promises. Now I ask you, if those are promises why did he not fulfill them in the last 8 yrs he has been at the helm? Because they are all liars and it is difficult to get politicians to do what the people want who vote them in. If I was such a person to run in politics I would make one promise only. I would say I would hold another election in 6 months and allow the people to vote on a list of things that need to be looked into and the majority would rule., not me or my cabinet, the people who put us there.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: