View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #209
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation

Got you all beat. I'm in my 60s. I was exclusively gay well into my late 20s and then opted for marriage in order to have chidlren. Needless to say, the marriage didn't work out, but I have two lovely, brilliant grown daughters who are good people. Replaced the husband with an 8 lb. shih tzu named Lucy. Guess I am well over the hill. My concepts of gay life are stuck back in the 60s. I'm told that things have changed. Really grateful to have good health, energy and a quest for adventure. Love overseas travel. Not seeking a romantic interlude at this point. Just a few friends/activity partners. Are there any interesting groups for older lesbians in the Washington, DC area? I don't feel old enough to join anything named "Crones" or "Owls". What do mature lesbians do? Anybody tried purchasing a small condo in FL (or somewhere warm) for winters with any success or is that just asking for more responsibility? Just joined. Nice to be here.
Jude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jude For This Useful Post: