Old 10-05-2013, 03:22 AM   #75
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've thought about something regarding this thread and it may only be my perception or the fact that we are all individuals with different tastes or that the question is being answered as I also interpreted it but I just don't have that particular 'on' button orrrr I could just really be missing the mark on this totally, but (for me) some of the posts are more along the lines of what turns you on, as in a general way, and that's great. Turn ons are certainly better than turn offs. Maybe I just experience an instant turn on differently than others.

What I gathered from Girl_On_Fire's orginal post was that she wanted to know what flips the switch and/or what changes the script in an instant. See original post below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post
It could be a smile, a certain type of clothing, a scent of cologne/perfume, etc. that just takes you from ordinary, everyday thoughts to naughty ones.

What are your "instant turn-ons"?
That word 'instant' makes all the difference to me. For me, it is not the 'oh, that's nice' or 'I could feel desire or attraction for this person if they did/said/were/knew this'.

For me, it's the eye-widening, breath catching, tummy tightening moment that says I DESIRE YOU whereas in the previous moment there weren't sexual thoughts or undertones at all. Whether right or wrong, whether in a public or private environment, whether expected or unexpected. It's just suddenly there, where it was not immediately before, like a flame in the dark.

I don't know. Late night/early morning pontification and rambling, I guess.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: