Old 01-30-2016, 07:20 AM   #3
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Why Joseph Fiennes Thinks He Can Play Michael Jackson!!

Yesterday, Twitter exploded over news that a white, British actor named Joseph Fiennes (little bro of actor Ralph Fiennes) had been cast to play Michael Jackson in a film about a fictitious post-9/11 road trip he takes from New York to Los Angeles with Marlon Brando and Elizabeth Taylor.

Now, Fiennes has addressed the backlash and says he's surprised by it, considering the film is a fantastical farce to start with. He also offered the worst reason ever for why he's qualified to play the King of Pop.

“I’m a white, middle-class guy from London,” the 45-year-old actor told Entertainment Tonight about being cast in the role. “I’m as shocked as you may be.” He continues, “[Jackson] definitely had an issue — a pigmentation issue — and that’s something I do believe. He was probably closer to my color than his original color.”

I don't even know where to start with this one, it's sooo wrong on so many level. WTF!!!!!!!
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post: