Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking of my daughter, who has Borderline Personality Disorder. We have not talked since I have her wedding this summer. She is not helping herself and is blaming me for all her woes. In order to stop her from abusing me over and over again, I had to block her out of my life. Tough Love. I know its hurting me more than its hurting her but its also the only thing I could do to protect myself.
Nonetheless, I miss her especially during this holiday. We had sooo many traditions based around this holiday. I love her. She is my only living child. And I am SO proud of her for all the wonderful achievments she has made in her life. She is totally functional except where she is dysfunctional and that is in personal relationships.
I so want to see her. I dare not initiate to do so. I have learned she must come to me, when she is softer and not so turbulent.
So I do not have my daughter this holiday...and this brings such sorrow.Yet I have my chrissy and my sister and all of her grown children...so i am blessed...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: