View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 10:53 PM   #245
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It doesn't happen too often, but just the other day someone addressed me as "Sir". I don't think I present as a masculine person at all, but it could be a commanding presence I emit when I'm handling situations that deserve all my attention. Weirdly, it was a feminine woman, much like myself, who addressed me in that way. It nearly always takes me by surprise each time it happens.

I am picky about the mattress I sleep upon because my body does not tolerate hard surfaces or too soft of a surface. I like my new mattress. I sleep so much better these days.

I prefer to wear dresses. When I have to wear pants, I nearly always find ways to doll up my physical appearance by wearing beautiful scarves or by adding sparkly jewelry that compliments my appearance when I have to wear pants.

I am not the best artist or make the cutest craft projects. I have this weird thing about using T-rex tape on certain projects I put together. However, I do like to bang up furniture and re-paint it or age it in some way. I do seem to have some moderate talent for that.

I used to cook the best meals. Now that I can't have all the things I used to bake or cook, I tend to nearly always do it wrong and ruin what I'm trying to cook or bake. I tend to prepare easy to cook things or just go out for dinner or lunch or breakfast. I'm also fussy about water. Finding fresh spring water is not easy this days, since water sources are not as pristine as they once used to be. I actually worry about not having clean water to drink or take a bath in or to cook with. Oh. And I can't stand ice cubes or crushed ice or ice anything, anymore. Ice is not good for your teeth (or so says my dentist).

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 02-10-2020 at 10:59 PM. Reason: fixed a typo
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: