View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 05:06 AM   #67
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I rub my upper left side of my lip with my tongue when I’m thinking or working on something….people DO stare when I do! LOL!

I always turn the shower on BEFORE getting in, otherwise the sudden shock of the cold water makes me scream like a Big Girl's Blouse, which then freaks the cats, who give me the look of; “What for you scream?” LOL!

I have specific mugs for different herbal teas – should the wrong tea be made in the wrong mug, I have to pour it into the correct mug before I drink it!

When chatting on the phone, I hold it between my left shoulder and ear – it can slip and with the scramble to catch it, I’ve disconnected you by accident….it’s NOT that I’m bored of talking to you....honest, lol!

I’m very expressive with my face and my feelings WILL show….when given a gift I'm not keen on, I cannot hide my; “You shouldn’t have! NO REALLY, you shouldn’t have!” LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: