View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #69
Deirdre

How Do You Identify?:
Le Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sugar & Spice (and Merlot)

Deirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST Reputation

1. My evening/bedtime/lounging-around-the-house clothes have to match. This means, for instance, that during the colder months my nighties, knee-high socks, and cardigans all have to match.

2. I have a fairly extensive collection of pig-items, including nick-knacks, statues, curtains, trivets, serving platters, cutting-boards, and even a stuffed pig I sleep with at night (and you'd be correct in the assumption that I do not eat pork. Ever.).

3. I think that astrology is a crock, but politely smile and nod when friends discuss horoscopes and signs.

4. I believe that linear time might very possibly be a human construct (an illusion), and that 'all' time could actually exist 'now', that is to say that past and future coexist at once.

5. I prefer the cold, rain, and snow to warmth and sunlight. Part of this is due to SSAD (Summer Seasonal Affective Disorder, the opposite of Winter SAD), a condition in which sunlight triggers depression and sluggishness.
Deirdre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deirdre For This Useful Post: