View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 03:10 PM   #26
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

1st...
i was rather hungry after dialysis, so I made a pit stop at the chinese buffet for a shrimp eggroll, the girl that constantly sets off my 'gaydar' told me they were out, if i'd like the regular pork...
i'm fuggin hungry so i says sure..
she tells me 2 dollars, when i clearly saw the total saying 3.50...
I was bout to protest since I'm aware how that can screw things up for them in accounting..
she smiled and insisted, so I thought fuckit...
Took a seat in the "Mall" and i realized I not only got a discount, but an extra eggroll...yaaay

2nd, was greeted at the door by my Ferrets, they seemed excited to see me..Apparently in my rush this morning, I forgot to secure their cage...
Careless, true, but they seemed alright, and yes i'm still wondering how i let it slip...
Matilda had her squeakie hedgehog toy when she came to the door and dropped it..which elicited a honey-dripping "Awwww", followed by lots of Cuddlin' for both{and subtle checking to make sure they were actually ok}