View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #55
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
How's that working for you? I'm serious. Is there a reason why? are you shy? Tell us how it works. I really want to know as I am sure many femmes here wanna know.

You can't blame it on old school because it has nothing to do with old school. I've been queer a long long time, at least 25 years and in the past old school dykes did approach femmes and make a plan to woooo them.
Perhaps I should have been more specific, 2x4 when it comes to online chat. It is very difficult for someone to catch tone and the subtleties of speech, while reading someones post. When we read, we tend to hear our own voice in our head, and therefore emphasis where it be misinterpreted, or missed completely, until the receiver has a clearer understanding of the sender. For example... in the following phrase, how much money do have?

twenty two dollar bills

Communication, where the sender and receiver are speaking, is much easier to understand.
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post: