View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli View Post
When TT is sleeping, I can't resist rubbing his back or his head, touching his face, tracing his little fingers and hands with mine, or rubbing his little feet and toes. He calms me, which is odd. He is somewhat of a fussy child. He demands attention and cries if he doesn't get it, lol. Some have asked me, "doesn't his crying get on your nerves??" My answer is, to be honest, on very rare occassions, it does, but most of the time? No, it doesn't, because his very presence in my life, calms me.

I also can't resist touching nature...especially flowers and leaves.

When I am "partnered" I am completely hands on and not just in a "lets have sex" way. I can't resist touching the other person.

The other thing I can't resist touching.... cloth.
When I go to the fabric store (MY fabric store, as I now call it lol) I always always always wash my hands before I go in because I can NOT resist touching the bolts of cloth! I know... I'm weird lol
You are in my brain.

A week or so back I was in line behind a woman at a local coffee shop. She was wearing the softest looking top and before I could stop myself I had reached out and touched a tiny piece of it.

Sometimes I want to slap my own self.

But it was really soft!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: