View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 12:20 PM   #830
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
Thanks for asking, you guys. The family thing was fine-- Dad didn't mention the name thing and when i walked up on my aunt doing Tea Party voter outreach to my cousin, i interrupted it

Actually it was kind of fortuitous because my Aunt was ranting about illegal electioneering on the part of the school superintendent and i broke in with MY story about my Mayor trying to coerce ME into doing the same thing.

She really enjoyed that dirt (i emphasized the closed door and offer of protection [i've posted about this before, right?]) and who knows, she might tell her friends, and one of her friends was on that same Mayor's City Council, from the opposing party (and a very scary person just generally but whatevs).

SO maybe i just played two of my traumatizers against each other

I'm glad the family thing went ok. Playing two of your traumatizers against each other sounds potentially fun lol.

I'm waiting on my therapist right now. I've been having nightmares ever since I heard that noise at my front door in the middle of the night and I can't stay asleep to save my life. I am so exhausted. I did do a piece of art having to do with a little piece of the trauma related to why that was so triggering but I forgot to bring it with me today.

I might do EMDR today but I'm not 100% sold on it yet.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: